Open access versions of a couple of my 2013/4 publications and talks have recently been made available through the University of Edinburgh. These versions are the best possible permitted under the terms of the relevant publishers – peer reviewed but not fully formatted for (print) publication in the journal in question. They are accessible without registration or charge to all.
Earlier publications continue to be available via my SSRN page without a need for a subscription, in various forms.
I’ll try and put all of this in one place soon!
- Mac Sithigh, D, ‘Principles for a Second Century of Film Legislation‘ (2013) 33(4) Legal Studies, 10.1111/lest.12032 (previously discussed here without full text)
- Mac Sithigh, D, ‘The Fragmentation of Intermediary Liability in the UK‘ (2013) 8(7) Journal of Intellectual Property Law & Practice 521-31, 10.1093/jiplp/jpt094
- Mac Sithigh, D, ‘Human Rights and the Omnipresent Network‘ Paper presented at Society for Computers and Law: Policy Forum, 2013.
- Rauhofer, J & Mac Síthigh, D, ‘The Data Retention Directive Never Existed‘ (2014) 11(1) SCRIPTed 118-127.
- I also wrote ‘Right to be forgotten ruling highlights global reach of EU law‘ (16 May 2014) for The Conversation.